For corporate protocol officers, event and meeting planners, this intensive two-day seminar covers the subjects you come across in the daily routine of the protocol officer position and in handling the VIP/DV visit.
We customize this program if your group is traveling outside of the United States and needs an intense but brief cover of topics related to their business relationships with other cultures.
- Workbook materials
- Continental breakfast, breaks, lunch
- Follow up for 30 days by email, Skype and phone
- Orders of precedence
- Business Cards
- Place, menu and table cards
- Seating arrangements
- Invitations and RSVPs
- Receiving lines
- Recognition of honored guests
- Signing ceremonies
- Dealing with government officials and foreign dignitaries
- Properly arranging flags
- Table design and room layout
- Cross cultural fundamentals
- Handling the press and media representatives
- So much more!!!
- Customized per session