Cynthia Lett is proud to have been featured on the following organizations’ websites. Click on a below links to be taken to the article, or visit the Media Mentions page to read more.
Our large, non-profit educational group for marketing executives looked for someone knowledgeable on the topic of business etiquette and one name kept rising to the top, Cynthia Lett. Her talk was amazing. Since we were limited by time, she focused on the critical aspects of business interactions. Cynthia is a tremendous resource for any company or organization looking for a protocol course.
I hired Cynthia to become an etiquette consultant. She was knowledgeable on every subject and I learned quite a but about the business from her. Many years later she continues to be a resource to me.
I can truly say without a doubt, Cynthia Lett consistently delivers quality and professionalism as an international expert in etiquette and protocol. I highly recommend The Lett Group to anyone wanting to get the right information from the very best!
Cynthia Lett was the top-rated speaker at several international Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) events. She possesses vast knowledge and practical experience in international protocol and etiquette. As a speaker, Cynthia is wonderful at engaging an audience with real examples and practical tools for helping them deal with intercultural protocol and etiquette situations. I would highly recommend her for educational events for any group.
Cynthia is one of the top business etiquette professionals in the DC area. I recommend Cynthia Lett for your business etiquette needs.
Cynthia is the consummate etiquette and protocol professional. She founded ISPEP to develop and enhance the standards of our profession because she cares so deeply about what we do and the quality of service clients receive.
More Articles Quoting Cynthia W. Lett CPP, CEP
- Fast Fixes for Awkward Situations
- Can You PayPal Your Cleaner? Give A Starbucks Barista Cash? A Modern Holiday Tipping Guide
- Relationship Management: Bounce Back From 5 Technology Blunders
- How to Recover From a Bad Gift
- Sending the Right Message
- Developing Presentation Skills that will Knock them Dead
- Protocol on Those Trips Abroad
- Doing the Right Thing
- Learn Protocol to Sidestep Faux Pas
- To Give or What to Give? Office Do’s & Don’ts for the Holidays
- Mind Your Manners
- New Yorkers, etc.
- How to Outclass the Competition
- Beyond Please & Thank You- Etiquette for Executives
- Q & A with the Queen of International Protocol
- Meeting Over a Meal Can Be Fruitful
- Manners Mean Money on the Road
- Parlez-Vous Business?
Articles by Robert W. Frye CPP
- Protocol Article Feb2011 by Robert W. Frye
- Name Badges Article