15 Jun The New Supervisor: Skills for Success
Whether this is your first day as a supervisor or you’ve been on the job for years, “The New Supervisor: Skills for Success” will help you develop and improve your skills and make being a supervisor productive and enjoyable.
This video training program will become your road map for developing the skills necessary to become a first-rate supervisor. You’ll learn:
- How to develop the necessary leadership skills
- How to make timely, effective decisions
- The need for managing change and how to manage your time
- How to communicate effectively
- How to praise, correct and deal with conflict
- Team building
- Use “The New Supervisor: Skills for Success” and become the consummate supervisor!
This how-to training program comes complete with a video, audio CD and copy of the book “The New Supervisor: Skill for Success” by Bruce B. Tepper, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by The McGraw Hill Companies.
Available in VHS (NTSC or PAL) or DVD. Comes with audio CD and Book.
Additional books and audio CDs available.
The New Supervisor: Skills for Success VHS, $109.95